Sunday, January 27, 2013
12:30 AM | Posted by Tamara Beard | | Edit Post
Calendar year 2081. Our planet has finally succumbed to Global Warming.Dr. Anthony Smith, one of only a few thousand people to survive Global Warming Ignition, has come to the conclusion that the destruction of our planet and society had been due to Injudicious Breeding which lead (in his opinion) to over population, WAR, unnatural climate changes, lower intelligence, poor physical health, poverty, lust and greed. Having isolated the Dionysus gene, he decided to start society anew by manipulating Human DNA to ensure all their offspring would be born Gay/Lesbian. Thus creating a society where Gay/Lesbian is the norm... to be straight labels you an Opposite and makes you an Outkast.
~ Nature Versus Nurture ~
Some 200 years later Dr. Smith’s descendants have maintained control of the Government that rules society. House Gaeland rules their lands, as well as the other 6 countries that survived GWI. Twins, Aiya and Aiyan, are next in line to rule alongside their soon to be wife and husband. There is, however, a growing anomaly; one that threatens to unravel over 200 years of progress. This anomaly is known as Opposites.
A personal note from author TM Smith
I can’t thank all my sister bloggers enough for supporting me by hosting this cover reveal event! I’ve made some wonderful and fascinating friends this past year while working on Opposites; bloggers, reviewers and authors that have made a huge impact on me. I wish I could list you all by name. I hope you all know how very much I appreciate the support.
I will say the three most important things in life are Faith, Family and Friends. I have the best of all three! I thank god everyday for my wonderfully dysfunctional family and close knit group of friends. To have family and friends that support you when you are right, wrong or indifferent is a gift!
A military brat born and raised at Ft. Benning Georgia; Smith is an avid reader, reviewer and writer. She now calls Texas home from her small town on the outskirts of the DFW Metroplex. Most days you can find her curled up with her kindle and a good book alongside a glass of something aged and red or a steaming cup of coffee!
At 42 years young, she’s decided to enter the next phase of her life by adding the title of “author” to her list of accomplishments that includes single mom of three disturbingly outspoken and decidedly different kids, one of which is Autistic. Her two eldest kids and gay best friend were the inspiration for her upcoming new release, Opposites.
- Velvet Book Tour
- Raising The Bar Book Tour
- The Hero Blog Tour
- Opposites Cover Reveal!!
- New Release- The Haunting Season
- Re-Release of 'Black Lace' by J.V. K. With Giveawa...
- Starflower Blog Tour
- The Sweet Sound of Savings!!!!!
- Grim Book Tour
- Dark Expectations Blog Tour
- Cover Reveal- The Forgotten Ones
- News From the Indie World: Free Book!!!
- Affirming the Faith Blog Tour- Guest Post
- The Illusionist Blog Tour
- Cast of Stones Blog Tour
- The Tasting Never Blog Tour
- Cover Reveal!!!
- The First INDIE GIANT of the year!
- Under a Painted Sky Blog Tour & Giveaway
- Solomon's Throne Blog Tour & Giveaway
- The Next Big Thing: Double Trouble!!!!
- If Wishes Were Shadows Blog Tour
- Cover Reveal- Never Forget by Emma Hart
- Beyond 10 Nights Blog Tour
- Cover Reveal- Games of Fire by Airicka Phoenix
- Cover Reveal- Recalled by Cambria Hebert
- The Curse Merchant Blog Tour
- Trailer Reveal- Eternal Hope by Frankie Rose
- 2012 (44)